Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NAILPOLISH GALLERY :)

GOING GAGA WITH NAIL POLISHES!
How I wish i had the luxury of time to try all of these but school sooo demanding that I dont even have time to go out and have a break!
I dont even know how much malls have progressed over the time. 
Nearly forgetting how they actually look like!
I realized how much ive been saving photos of cool nailpolishes evrytime i have the time to browse the net. So, i realized, why not share these ideas to my blog? :))
Maybe this designs could be your Next! :))

Here it goes! 
Galaxy like

Animal Print

Musical Notes

Gradient

Ipod

Silver Frenchtip

Superheroes

Colors


Oh and yeah, these are my FAVES! ^_^
Prints

Sparkles

From Toy Story Character

Matte
A plain Gray

Skyblue with Laces. O.o

What's Hot?
Have to find some of these MINX NAILS METTALIC!





BUT FOR NOW, IM STUCK WITH PLAINS:) 
AT PRESENT I HAVE MY MINT GREEN NAILPOLISH THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVVEEE:)) <3





BUT IN TIME, I SHALL REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER FAB POLISH 
&&I MIGHT JUST BE BLOGGIN ABOUT IT SOMEDAY:)


--ALICE. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment